Siding is your home's first defense against adverse weather, the determining factor in the style and appearance of your home, and an important element of properly insulating your home for a comfortable environment.
At Smallwood Renovations we use best-practice methods to install premium vinyl and fiber-cement siding that will minimize maintenance and upkeep, and maximize safety for your home and those within it.
High Quality Products
Qualified and Capable
Smallwood Renovations is well known around Richmond for our customer-centered approach to everything we do. With over 100 years of collective experience, we are well equipped to take on your siding replacement.
From Free Estimate to end of the installation, we are committed to making a custom solution for your home whether you're dealing with rot, storm damage or hoping to add curb appeal before putting your home on the market.
We're proud to be:
- Lead-safe certified for siding installation with the EPA
- An A+ accredited business with the BBB
- Partners with local and national lenders that can help you finance projects of any size
When To Replace Your Siding:
When wondering if your home needs to have the siding replaced, keep an eye out for these tell-tale signs that your home is at risk of serious infrustructural damage:
- Vinyl: Rotting underneath older vinyl, warping or cracks
- Fiber-cement: cracking or dry-rot
- Wood: Bubbling paint or moisture stains, warping, cracked or broken boards
- Wood-Pulp/Pressboard Siding: expanding or swelling around the edges, rotting, pitting or cracking
Rejuvenate Your Home
In Virginia we face hot and humid summers, cold winters and hurricanes on an average of once every 2.3 years. The high quality siding products that we install are engineered to stand up against Virginia's weather, and protect your home and family against everything nature can throw at you.
Siding replacement will better insulate your home, correcting walls compromised by storm damage saving you energy and money. All while raising the monetary and aesthetic value of your home.
Something For Everyone
Board N Batten